Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

Game Thread: Indiana Hoosiers @ Iowa Hawkeyes (9 p.m. EST on FS1)

Look, just play some f***ing defense. Quit with the stupid confidence excuses and make some open shots. Don’t play stupid lineups and stop f***ing experimenting with guys who have proven they can’t provide either of those. Grow some big hairy ones and get in there and rebound the damn ball. Hawks can play but they ain’t going to no ship. What? You think this is Gonzaga? Heyylll naw! If they are so damn untouchable, then why did they lose to minny mouse? They play inside out and do it well. So take the damn perimeter away. Iowa wants to feature Garza? Fine! Let them do it. You concentrate on perimeter defense and getting shots for the guys on our team that actually have a chance of making one.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I don't think blow-out tonight.  I'm thinking more like the Wisky game. Probably not double OT, but I think it will be closer and a "moral victory", which shouldn't even be a thing anymore!  

Does winning tonight change anything with your views on Archie?

1 minute ago, Ryno6284 said:

I don't think blow-out tonight.  I'm thinking more like the Wisky game. Probably not double OT, but I think it will be closer and a "moral victory", which shouldn't even be a thing anymore!  

Does winning tonight change anything with your views on Archie?

No.  Four years of garbage does not get erased in one night

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Got the drinks ready for a good night of basketball. Lakers/IU doubleheader. Will I get a good night of ball? Probably not, but by god I’m prepared just in case!

Not pulling out the good stuff for this game.

It’s a Costco 12 year night (the ‘not bad’ stuff)