Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

4 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

IMO Pearl is nucking futs.

I don't mean Knight/Keady/McCaffery screaming at a bad call nuts; I mean red-faced, sweating, hyperventilating all game long. Good coach but I get exhausted watching him.

Dude is gonna stroke out on the sideline one of these days. 

If I knew how to do it I would of posted the Bruce Pearl shaking his head meme.   Classic 

1 hour ago, Treesh said:

CELTICS LOSE AGAIN.

Come home, Brad. 

NVM: Wizards blew a 5 point lead in 30 seconds. Note: Do not hire Scott Brooks. Lol

ummmm....I think the Celtics are up by one with 0.0 seconds left in the fourth quarter lol.

Ask Hoosier Guy: he tried the "If I say it enough it will come true" strategy four years ago. Now he's a "get me a decent coach" kinda guy.

44 minutes ago, Treesh said:

He’s made plenty of adjustments this year, especially with his timeouts and offense

Offense still isn’t flowing and he runs a lot of the same looks, but he’s running more sets than he has before that’s for sure. 

Yeah, I especailly like the 5 guys stand around and watch set.  :)  

21 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Yeah, ummmm....I think the Celtics are up by one with 0.0 seconds left in the fourth quarter lol.

Ask Hoosier Guy: he tried the "If I say it enough it will come true" strategy four years ago. Now he's a "get me a decent coach" kinda guy.

Hey now, 

Lavar Ball said all his boys would play in the NBA. If it works for him then it can work for us! 

Brad Stevens or FOOTBALL SCHOOL!

7 minutes ago, Treesh said:

Hey now, 

Lavar Ball said all his boys would play in the NBA. If it works for him then it can work for us! 

Brad Stevens or FOOTBALL SCHOOL!

Well then FOOTBALL SCHOOL! Now that's some realistic optimism.

IMO Pearl is nucking futs.
I don't mean Knight/Keady/McCaffery screaming at a bad call nuts; I mean red-faced, sweating, hyperventilating all game long. Good coach but I get exhausted watching him.
Dude is gonna stroke out on the sideline one of these days. 
And a freaking cheat

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

John Beilein with Dane Fife as head coach in waiting? 
No one is perfect, but with this combo you have a proven successful head coach (Sure, his NBA stint is a stain on his record and he's older, but I'm curious if anyone would quibble with his basketball knowledge.) and a successor lined-up with great ties to the university and desired program culture, the B1G conference and regional recruiting. This might be a case where one individual's flaws are canceled by the other's strengths. 

Thought this situation could work out too with Yaklich being next in line if he’s willing to sit for that.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

ummmm....I think the Celtics are up by one with 0.0 seconds left in the fourth quarter lol.

Hoosier Guy single handedly willed Romeo to IU. Well that and Moye's "rooooaaarrrr". Without those 2 no chance it would've happened.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk