Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

I will say on the athletic administration side it hasn't gotten anywhere near where it was at the end of the Crean era. No one wanted him around in Assembly hall or on campus. I specifically asked someone last week who works with Archie every day about this, they said great person to work with, a team player does his job and doesn't tell anyone else how to do theirs. Because I was hearing from fans or boosters he is arrogant or thinks a lot of himself. Most really like him as a person, just wish he would win more

Do you know if corporate sponsors have decreased? My employer was one and we decided to go another route with that $. That was before COVID and I bet other $ dried up this year since we could not go to games or take guests. It probably got lost in with COVID but wondering if others officially dropped out as we did.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

9 hours ago, Hoosier Guy said:

There’s just one coach that would completely unite the fan base and his name is Brad Stevens. I don’t care what anyone says about he wouldn’t come back. IU is his dream job. There’s always that chance. Give him everything he would ever want

I think at this point, a change will bring the fans back closer...this is bad

4 minutes ago, Treesh said:

I’ve seen no talk of Thad Matta outside of this board. Even IU Twitter hasn’t mentioned him LOL.

There’s a 0% chance of Brad Stevens coming here but that doesn’t stop some people from talking about him. LOL. 

Not reading through 99 pages of this thread to see if his name has been brought up, but listening to Todd Leary on the aftergame show talk about Juwan Howard and how he's done at Michigan, why not give Calbert a chance? He's played in the NBA. He's coached multiple levels. If not Brad Stevens, why not let Calbert have the keys to the Hall? Just my dumb humble opinion