Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

Regardless, I can take jabs all day long, heck, I’ve had to deal with you all for how long...... some since the Mike Davis era?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yes. I’ve seen you go from the kid with the Walter avatar to actually being Walter himself.

Yes. I’ve seen you go from the kid with the Walter avatar to actually being Walter himself.

“Welcome to BTownBanners, get your s*** and get out!”

As far as Stevens goes... I’m sure it’s near impossible and that NBA teams would be lined up to hire him if he was let go. And I do remember him saying he had a lot more time to spend with family because of not having to recruit etc...

But I also remember him saying it’s the Boston freakin Celtics. One of the most legendary franchises in sports history. And made a big deal about that and how it was one of the only jobs he would’ve taken to leave Butler. So maybe he’d rather return to the right situation in college than coach the Sacramento Kings or Atlanta Hawks or whoever. Who knows 

4 hours ago, Alford Bailey said:

Watch Lavall Jordan get fired and Stevens return to Butler......

Never say never! Although people forget Lavall had BU in the top 5 at one point last year. Also brought in the highest-ranked recruiting class in Butler history and is dealing with ~a million injuries this season. While they’re really struggling, I think he’s far from the hot seat 

1 hour ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Say Stevens got fired from the Celtics... Do you think Indiana goes all in on him? No matter the financials?

But I don't think Ainge will fire Brad. But maybe Brad says my voice is not working with these guys anymore, so it's time to leave the NBA and take my dream job.

9 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

But I don't think Ainge will fire Brad. But maybe Brad says my voice is not working with these guys anymore, so it's time to leave the NBA and take my dream job.

That's what Brad is thinking about every night before he goes to bed ;)

Restoring the image of Indiana Basketball. An Indiana kid returning to his home state to coach one of the most iconic programs in college basketball. His daughters being able to see their grandparents and less of a city atmosphere. Plus I-69 will be done in a few years, he has plenty of friends in Indy from what I remember him saying in an interview. 

Come home, Brad.