Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

POTFB 1/14 @ 7 PM FS1

15 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Lol. He comes in here trolling every once in a blue moon and just because he knows people are going to call him out on his crap doesn’t mean we shouldn’t call him out on in. 

The pumper crowd should really be a little less arrogant and sanctimonious. Spent the last 3 years insulting the people who could see Archie for what he is. And instead of saying “our bad”. Still throwing childish insults 

If you spent 8 years pumping Crean and 4 years pumping Archie maybe you should just admit to yourself you are a bad judge of a coach and not insult the people who make observations of the next coach.  

Crean and Archie are both terrible coaches and yet large segments of this fanbase insulted and belittled people for even suggesting that 

Looks like someone struck a nerve. Hug?

Lol. He comes in here trolling every once in a blue moon and just because he knows people are going to call him out on his crap doesn’t mean we shouldn’t call him out on in. 

The pumper crowd should really be a little less arrogant and sanctimonious.

Pot meet keetle

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

50 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Pot meet keetle

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Lol whatever you wanna believe   

1 hour ago, Hovadipo said:

Looks like someone struck a nerve. Hug?

Nah no. Hug. Maybe mods not being biased in the future might be nice though. 

10 minutes ago, Free Jurkin! said:

Purdue is 1-18 from 3 so far today after going 11-17 against IU emoji2359.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed.  And they were 3-24 against MSU in the game before IU.