Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

POTFB 1/14 @ 7 PM FS1

We didn’t play hard and we haven’t consistently played hard since 2016. It’s gonna keep happening until leadership steps up whoever that is. I have been a die hard fan since I was a little kid and I’m not gonna stop but I’m also realistic about changes that need to be made and we gotta start winning games. We don’t go into games with a winning attitude we go into games hoping not to lose. We barely beat PSU, Maryland, and Nebraska I don’t know where we go from here and I’ve tried to be as positive as possible. If this season ends horribly next year isn’t going to be any better:(

Purdue freshmen 35

Indiana freshmen 3

Amount of minutes, played a large roll in this game statistic. Imagine equal minutes between the freshmen class from both teams. Now, give me your guess at what this statistic might have been.

My guess is 35-9. We got problems. That’s the bench.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

39 minutes ago, cappymo14 said:

Purdue freshmen 35

Indiana freshmen 3

Amount of minutes, played a large roll in this game statistic. Imagine equal minutes between the freshmen class from both teams. Now, give me your guess at what this statistic might have been.

Yep literally no reason to continually run with 11 scholarship players when you can’t even field a quality 7 man rotation 

Purdue freshmen 35
Indiana freshmen 3

I wouldn’t say that it’s the personnel, but the scheme that Miller runs makes it difficult for Freshman to play in unless they are elite. I understand why the pack line can be beneficial, but it makes it almost impossible for freshman to contribute.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Purdue is all over social media this morning  with their 8 straight wins and longest winning streak in 100 years vs IU garbage. Not sure that is a huge accomplishment considering the product we are putting on the floor. With Furst and Kaufman coming in next year I would expect Painter to continue the beatings till a change is made.

2 hours ago, cappymo14 said:

Purdue freshmen 35

Indiana freshmen 3

Add Furst and Kaufman to the Purdue freshmen next year. We add Duncomb.....

Understatement:

"We're going to have to figure some things out defensively because if we don't get that in check, we're going to be in trouble," Indiana head coach Archie Miller said.

No caca Sherlock.
Statements like these confirm it’s time to make a change.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Understatement:

"We're going to have to figure some things out defensively because if we don't get that in check, we're going to be in trouble," Indiana head coach Archie Miller said.

No caca Sherlock.
Statements like these confirm it’s time to make a change.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Actually they already are in trouble. A heap of trouble

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

When we lost Kaufman to Purdue, I knew we were in trouble. We have consistently lost to mediocre Purdue teams and are now losing to them in recruiting. This is totally unacceptable for Indiana University. I was disappointed in the Archie hire from day one. This defense allows 3 point shooting teams to go nuts on you. We have very little fast break action and our roster is made up of guys that can’t shoot. If it was up to me , I would bring Bruce Pearl back to southern Indiana. Get some excitement back into Indiana. Brad Stevens, Donovan, Few etc are not coming here. Let’s get something going and pay serious money for the right coach. Administration can’t afford to mess up again!

When we lost Kaufman to Purdue, I knew we were in trouble. We have consistently lost to mediocre Purdue teams and are now losing to them in recruiting. This is totally unacceptable for Indiana University. I was disappointed in the Archie hire from day one. This defense allows 3 point shooting teams to go nuts on you. We have very little fast break action and our roster is made up of guys that can’t shoot. If it was up to me , I would bring Bruce Pearl back to southern Indiana. Get some excitement back into Indiana. Brad Stevens, Donovan, Few etc are not coming here. Let’s get something going and pay serious money for the right coach. Administration can’t afford to mess up again!

Hard no on Pearl. He was banned from coaching for a reason. I know some of you are ok with the cheating, but I'm not.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm curious if anyone's breaking point in terms of a need for change of coach was met after this game? I read some interesting comments from some people who had been defending AM but not sure they actually have changed their stance. It's a serious question I'm not trying to stir crap

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk