Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

POTFB 1/14 @ 7 PM FS1

3 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

It took that long? Lol

I tried to be fair with trying to play defense with some of Crean's guys but after that halftime with Coach Knight, the crowd at Assembly Hall wanted to blow the roof off with anything positive. Then Archie's team laid an egg to end all eggs.

Wonder how the general would react to these results the last 4 years and especially against purdue. He may have possibly killed someone. Not funny but this is a low point

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, maharkn said:

Can we offer mark few 30 million a year and to bring his team with him

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

I’m not big on him either. They don’t play anyone. Has never won a championship in all those years of being ranked #1 40% of the year. 

2 minutes ago, bleedhoosier said:

Don't care, was watching IU play tournament games when he was here. Whatcha got? 

I was front row watching as a student. 

Then we lost to a 2-3 zone with two top 5 draft picks. And then Grant Gelon. 

Just now, CrossboneIU22 said:

Coaches I’d be looking at if we were to replace Miller would be:

Stevens

Few

Donavan

Beilen

Beard

Collins

Bennett

Agree with this list. Top 3 aren't happening or they would have already. I'd take Beilein for however long he wants to coach. He wins in March. 

I just fast forwarded from the 10 minute mark b/c it was so painfully obvious how this was going to end. It amazes me how much more ready PU seems to be for our games and how much more they seem to care than we do. The most concerning part is this game you could tell their players knew they were going to win the entire way. 

Just now, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I don't want to hear a word about "If OnLy We HiT oUr FrEe ThRoWs"... We were 16-29 and Purdue was 20-31. They sucked as much as we did.

We don’t have to play down to our opponents. If they are going to hit 60%+ from 3 then we can beat them at something....at home. 16-29 at home is a joke. This team is hot garbage in every single facet of the game. This might be the last time I watch a game this year...and every year until Archie is gone

I’ve never had less fun watching IU basketball. 
Seriously aside from losing alot the games are boring. We don't do much fun things. We always had guys that could make flashy exciting plays. Even tom Pritchard had a massive dunk in a game on a crappie team. We just are not fun to watch under archie

Just now, coonhounds said:

Seriously aside from losing alot the games are boring. We don't do much fun things. We always had guys that could make flashy exciting plays. Even tom Pritchard had a massive dunk in a game on a crappie team. We just are not fun to watch under archie

Yep exactly what I mean. We had some sh*t seasons with Crean, but outside of the Vonleh year (which was eerily similar to how Archie ball is playing out) those teams had some excitement to them. Troy running the floor, Blackmon hitting bombs, Bryant, Yogi, an exciting brand of basketball more often than not. 

This team is just brutal to watch. It’s like watching Jr. High basketball. We suck and we’re boring. 

2 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Clearly we weren’t cursed because how we treated Knight. Let’s break bread and sign a contract with the only other good coach we have had in the last 50 years.   

Would love Kelvin. Cheaters win. And I really don't care if our players are potheads at this point. I just want Ws

I know people say we don't have players. I bet Franklin phin and al could be doing great things right now under the right coach and play style just my opinion but I know we could be better than this