Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

POTFB 1/14 @ 7 PM FS1

Just now, Alford Bailey said:

We have a new AD so there is a glimmer of hope

Unfortunately, we're probably gonna have to wait for President Dundee to officially be gone to right the ship. He won't allow either a) to fire a coach with a $10 mn. buyout or b) hire someone that would overshadow the almighty 'President of Indiana University'. CRIKEY!!!

4 minutes ago, Treesh said:

I’m not on the men’s staff nor am I supporting Archie here. I’m asking who you would hire and no one has given me an answer. 

Beilein. If you want someone to come in and get you back quick and clean 

Scott Drew if you accept that others play in the gray area. He has not been caught doing anything and his teams are miles ahead of ours. 

Dane Fife. If you think keeping Archie even if we barely make the NCAAs is ok. I would  prefer being an average team with Dane than an average team afraid to make a change. 

Just now, Treesh said:

I would love Stevens. Billy just accepted the Bulls gig, I don’t see him coming back to college ranks. 

Boston hasn’t been winning anything in the NBA so maybe..?

Reinsdorf and his goons have run the Bulls into the ground. Billy D ain't going to save that mess. Offer him enough money and I'm sure he'd bolt. Something needs to change though as this is not much fun to watch anymore. 

2 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

You get a canned response by a student intern that clearly didn’t read it 

I haven't gotten a response yet...and I've sent a few emails lol