Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

POTFB 1/14 @ 7 PM FS1

1 minute ago, Treesh said:

I’m not on the men’s staff nor am I supporting Archie here. I’m asking who you would hire and no one has given me an answer. 

We're giving you answers.  The answer is anybody.  You cannot get worse than Archie Miller.  He is AWFUL

2 minutes ago, Treesh said:

I’d love for some friendly convo on who we legit could hire that could turn this program around in 2 years 

Serious question 

Please don’t say Chris Beard. For all we know he could be the Archie Miller 2.0 with a deep run once. 

Urban Meyer type offer for Mark Few, Brad Stevens or Billy D.

If that doesn't work then Chris Beard, Nate Oats. I love the defense Archie's teams play with when they want to, but you still got to put the ball in the hoop and I'm not confident he'll ever do that at a sufficient clip for IU ever to get over the "hump". 

1 minute ago, ILHoosier said:

NASCAR can’t get here soon enough. Win or lose tonight Archie will get 1 more yr. if no improvement next year they will let him go. IMO. Who’s our big guy going to be next year

Need to just rip off the band-aid this year and be done with it. Kentucky would never put up with this. 

Just now, Treesh said:

Y’all want to fire the head coach but can’t even come up with one name to replace him?

First you fire him.

Then you find the replacement 

We're giving you answers.  The answer is anybody.  You cannot get worse than Archie Miller.  He is AWFUL
I hate it there is no way he is this bad. I would have bet my house he was the guy but reality is I was born in 79 and he is easily the worst coach iu has had and it may not even be close. We have had some talent but we haven't even been competitive for most part.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Just now, Treesh said:

Y’all want to fire the head coach but can’t even come up with one name to replace him?

I gave you 5 at least, and I don't really consider myself in that "Fire Archie" crowd at all costs, but I'm gradually getting there. This won't be sustainable especially if TJD does indeed leave.

Just now, kreigh8 said:

Urban Meyer type offer for Mark Few, Brad Stevens or Billy D.

If that doesn't work then Chris Beard, Nate Oats. I love the defense Archie's teams play with when they want to, but you still got to put the ball in the hoop and I'm not confident he'll ever do that at a sufficient clip for IU ever to get over the "hump". 

I would love Stevens. Billy just accepted the Bulls gig, I don’t see him coming back to college ranks. 

Boston hasn’t been winning anything in the NBA so maybe..?