Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

POTFB 1/14 @ 7 PM FS1

I’d love for some friendly convo on who we legit could hire that could turn this program around in 2 years 

Serious question 

Please don’t say Chris Beard. For all we know he could be the Archie Miller 2.0 with a deep run once. 

Just now, Treesh said:

I’d love for some friendly convo on who we legit could hire that could turn this program around in 2 years 

Serious question 

Please don’t say Chris Beard. For all we know he could be the Archie Miller 2.0 with a deep run once. 

Who are you recruiting?

News flash: this team won’t make the tournament next year either, so why delay the inevitable?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app
There is enough negative news in the world today why add to it? This is depressing and the thought of doing this again next year is depressing

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Treesh said:

Serious question 

You can’t hold onto the wrong guy because you might screw up the hire. 

Just now, Treesh said:

I’m not on the men’s staff nor am I supporting Archie here. I’m asking who you would hire and no one has given me an answer. 

But you defend Archie and cast aspersion on the players so I'm asking who you/Archie would recruit that are players on both ends.