Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

POTFB 1/14 @ 7 PM FS1

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

Fan upset we played like garbage for a long stretch spotting a team a double digit lead for the umpteenth time in Archies tenure. 

It's hilarious how the pumpers always think all the frustration is because of one game and not a culmination and an entire tenure. 

1 minute ago, Josh said:

That's the 3rd time this year I've seen Phinisee dribble off his foot

Him and AJ compose the worst shooting backcourt in the Big. Watching Purdue shooters torch us just reinforces Archie’s recruiting ineptness. 122-89 all time series and Archie’s winless streak against Purdue really shows how much the administration wants us to win. Our program is just now a shell of what we once were, and it makes me the grumpy old man I didn’t want to be. Purdue was always a battle with great team but Indiana won championships.

2 minutes ago, HoosierCoop said:

Cmon guys!

Trayce will be back in the second half and hopefully we get some shots. Defense looks much better. 

we got this 

TJD only played 9 minutes and PUke shoots 7-9 from three, and Hoosiers only down 4.  A little D and IU can do this.  

4 minutes ago, Blackmon_for_3 said:

Very nice finish to end the first half after PU goes up 9. I feel like we should be getting beat by 15 right now. 

It does feel that way.  We're shooting 44% from 2, 25% from 3, and 55% at the line.  purdoodoo is shooting 77% from 3, how are we in this game?

1 minute ago, Bigred3588 said:

Kind of off-topic but isn’t McKinley Wright the kid that wanted to follow Miller to IU and Miller told him to open up his recruitment?

I was thinking we didn’t have room for him or am I wrong? It kills me to see him at Colorado. Him and Armaan would be a killer duo. 

5 minutes ago, schoosier said:

Him and AJ compose the worst shooting backcourt in the Big. Watching Purdue shooters torch us just reinforces Archie’s recruiting ineptness. 122-89 all time series and Archie’s winless streak against Purdue really shows how much the administration wants us to win. Our program is just now a shell of what we once were, and it makes me the grumpy old man I didn’t want to be. Purdue was always a battle with great team but Indiana won championships.

Blaming the administration is an excuse.  Yes they hired a turd, but these results are Archie's 

1 minute ago, Whoozhers said:

So, Painter knows that Race and TJD have 2 fouls each and has a plan to get them more.
I wonder if Coach Miller even knows Stefanovic has 3.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Box score has Stefanovic with only 2. Is it missing the tech?