Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coachmayhew

BCS Championship Game

I was really hoping that ND would of put on a better performance in the first half. I am a true Hoosier fan even in football but with ND playing for the Championship I have to root for the team from South Bend. I hope the second half is different but its not looking great. Thoughts?

Bama's Oline to great for ND's Defence. Bama had best D with a good offence, ND had top 5 D with a terrible offense. overmatched from the get go, also doesn't help that bama had the experience of being there last year.

I'm not a big college football period and IU is first but would like to see ND win it. Although I didn't think they would going into. I just didn't think ND had that tough of a schedule, correct me if I'm wrong. I thought Bama's SEC schedule was much superior. Also I feel like Bama had a lot more big game experience than ND had.

Also, I hate how the title game is so far away from the end of the season. I feel it takes away from momentum and everything and isn't anything like an actual college game (as far as preparation is concerned).