Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Wayne Radford - RIP

I posted my initial finding of his death in the prayer thread but I'm sure we'll see more about Radford in the next several days.

https://www.si.com/college/indiana/basketball/former-indiana-basketball-star-wayne-radford-dies?fbclid=IwAR3GI_4thNe-QXbtHNu3_FhifNbC6albUr0hhWKMhV46GzsjsRl1e_Bqyfk

From Walter Jordan

Heavy Heart! 
Just received word that my former Indiana All-Star roommate, teammate, friend and Brotha, Indiana University star Wayne Radford received his wings! WOW! Thanks Brotha Ray Tolbert!
Through we had some epic battles on the court for four years, our bond, love and respect never wavered! I am so grateful that God granted us to reunite at our 1974 Indiana All-Star reunion five years ago! I will always treasure that weekend, as we got a chance to catch up on life, and share with each other just how we felt, appreciated, respected and loved each other!
What a class act, kind soul and special human being! So honored, humble and bless to call him my friend! Prayers of comfort, strength, love, and condolences to his wonderful friends, and his beloved IU family! RIP Brotha! Until we meet again!

Image may contain: 15 people, text that says 'TONY MARSHALL WAYNERADFORD WA RD ROY TAYLOR RIP Bruh! DIDBauh! ROY TAYLOR RIP Bruh! Tony Marshall Jim JmKrivas Krivas WAYNERADFOR LARRY MOORE RIP Bruh! YNERA WAYNERADFORD DF RD'