Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

IU MVP vs Nebraska

7 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

I evidently watched a different game than most. I actually thought this was one of TJD's worst games. Stats look ok but I didn't think he was all that impactful. Maybe I just take him for granted??

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

This.

I kinda got tired watching Trayce jog back in defense. He was great in crunch time, but he didn’t have much bounce for the first 35 minutes.

BTW: Al was MVP; that’s what senior leadership looks like.

30 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

I evidently watched a different game than most. I actually thought this was one of TJD's worst games. Stats look ok but I didn't think he was all that impactful. Maybe I just take him for granted??

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Bad overall game. But he was there in winning time 

Rob had this one cinched but again I’m going with TJD.  

TJD didn’t have his best that’s for sure but he made the plays at clutch time. 

IF Rob or Al would have hit that 3 that Leal hit it would have been enough for me to catapult them to the MVP.  But they didn’t. 

TJD

Kristian Lander. Co-MVP. His clanked 3 smashed the backboard so violently, it threw the basket out of alignment by 2degrees. This was just enough for our poor shooters to be 2degrees closer to nominal. Lander clanks then Rob and Al go off. Coincidence? Maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners