Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Nebraska - 1/10/21 @ 6:00 ET on BTN

3 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

That's the definition of insanity. You're insane, I'm insane, we're all insane! Fanatics even...

Bingo. I put on my candy stripes tonight and IU shirt. Got my 2 year old son and 9 month old daughter in their gear and I do it every game. Watching still makes me mad though lol. 

Great win Hoosiers! 

Rob looked like the Rob we and Archie thought we would get. It was nice to see although will we see it more consistently? 

TJD was patient tonight, he did the little things in the first half that helped our lead. 

We can shoot! Archie isn’t the one shooting here folks! We have to be more consistent. Nice to see Hunter gain some confidence out there.

Transition defense and defense in general looked behind. Give credit to Coach Hoibgerg, they play an uptempo NBA style. He has the players to do it. If their defense and decision making was better than they could be much better.

GO HOOSIERS!