Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

zsmithey4

Is IU-Nebraska going to happen?

Does anyone know if this game is actually going to happen? I keep seeing posts online about how we need to bounce back Sunday but Nebraska already cancelled a game earlier this week are we going to be able to play that game?

4 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Love to see that! Let's beat their @$$ and build some confidence. This team is getting there and looking like they're improving every night!

I started this thread just to see if the game was going to be played because I had not seen anything about it and Nebraska had cancelled against Purdue. Did not intend it to be a "let's talk about covid thread" haha

18 minutes ago, Schreckbagger said:

Maybe the whole thread should be moved over there since the topics are interrelated....??

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using BtownBanners mobile app

they really aren't. 

Back on topic, hopefully the game gets played and IU gets a road victory to get back to .500 in conference play before two more big opportunities. 

1 minute ago, zsmithey4 said:

I started this thread just to see if the game was going to be played because I had not seen anything about it and Nebraska had cancelled against Purdue. Did not intend it to be a "let's talk about covid thread" haha

I am with you man.