Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

2021 NCAA March Madness - Indianapolis

Wisconsin——— the way they play. The refs in the Big Ten do them a disservice because they think they can get away with crap they pull off in the Big Ten Season. It forces them to constantly adjust which is something you don’t want to do in the Big Dance.  

1 hour ago, Free Jurkin! said:

There is a remarkable disparity in athleticism between Wisconsin and Baylor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baylor is definitely athletic. I want to see them play Gonzaga. Was at the Zags game last night and they are very skilled, but they are not overly athletic. I want to see how they do against a top team that’s athletic in March. Should be fun. 

To be fair with this B1G Iowa loss, the Ducks did get a bye into the round of 32.  I'm not saying that was the difference but it certainly doesn't hurt to have fresher legs than your opponent going into a game.