Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Wisconsin - 1/7/21 @ 7:00 ET on FS1-TV

2 chances for the last shot. Didn’t get a shot off.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
Yes and that is disheartening. I blamed crean for years for out of timeout plays being poor. I think archie is worse or maybe its a iu thing who knows

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, coonhounds said:

Yes and that is disheartening. I blamed crean for years for out of timeout plays being poor. I think archie is worse or maybe its a iu thing who knows

Archie Miller is terrible out of timeouts. It's gotten so bad, I just hope we run the clock out and don't let the other team get anything, and sometimes we can't even manage that. Gives me almost no hope that we'll ever win a tight, tough game in the NCAA tournament when it often comes down to coaching chess matches. Of course, we have to get there first. 

Yeah.... that bad pass (lazy pass) by TJD was our downfall in regulation. He did play his hind end off but, that truly killed us.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app
That or the point blank lay in with minimal contact but he did play hard

Better effort. Actually made some plays off ball on cuts FOR ONCE. More enjoyable looking basketball for the most part.

I wish we were a better team. It’s so much fun to win. The kids needed this one badly for confidence.

Worried about how this season finishes and even more worried about life without TJD.

My postgame emotional range following ANY IU game during the Archie tenure is somewhere between Anger and Sadness. When is the last time we had a blowout win against a good team?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

6 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Better effort. Actually made some plays off ball on cuts FOR ONCE. More enjoyable looking basketball for the most part.

I wish we were a better team. It’s so much fun to win. The kids needed this one badly for confidence.

Worried about how this season finishes and even more worried about life without TJD.

My postgame emotional range following ANY IU game during the Archie tenure is somewhere between Anger and Sadness. When is the last time we had a blowout win against a good team?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Marquette / FSU. Blowout wins are so few and far between in the big ten (especially for offensively challenged teams). Just need W's. The passion and depth shown tonight is reason for optimism, imo, not sadness and gloom. Hopefully next game we'll see a similar performance.