Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan31

(2021) - Kaitlin Peterson to UCF

3 minutes ago, TTT said:

I agree.  Not sure what happened regarding adversity or reason she quit other than she did not realize what a blessing/gift it is to play in IU Ladies program vs what she thought she was or was in high school.

Yep. Not going to wish any ill will, but... I can't say that I'm necessarily "rooting" for her. 

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Yep. Not going to wish any ill will, but... I can't say that I'm necessarily "rooting" for her. 

I have no idea why she decided to leave the team or move away.  She may have seen the writing on the wall that her playing time was not going to be what she wanted with the new pieces brought in or she just wanted to be closer to home.  Either way, she chose a mid-major school which gives her an opportunity for more playing time and closer to home.

Just now, Todd41 said:

I have no idea why she decided to leave the team or move away.  She may have seen the writing on the wall that her playing time was not going to be what she wanted with the new pieces brought in or she just wanted to be closer to home.  Either way, she chose a mid-major school which gives her an opportunity for more playing time and closer to home.

I don't have a problem with her transferring. I have problem with her quitting. 

54 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I don't have a problem with her transferring. I have problem with her quitting. 

I do not like it either but rather have them leave then be disgruntled and bring others down with them.

2023-2024 thru 16 games against lesser competition at lower level school average is 21.1 points per game, 4.6 rebounds, 1.3 assists, 39.2fg% getting over 39 minutes per game.  K.P. is getting a taste of losing as UCF on a 5 game losing streak and are 9-7 for the year.  

To bad she didn’t have attitude that allowed her to develop and be content as team player at elite team level.