Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chilly willy

We NEED to recruit ONLY INDIANA PLAYERS

Jeremy Hollowell
Ronnie Johnson
Terone Johnson
Hanner Perea
Austin Etherington
Kelsey Barlow
Donnie Hale
Tell me you'd want even 1 of the above kids on our team.  All of them from Indiana.
I liked Etherington

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Banksyrules said:

AJ Moye

Dj White

Victor Oladipo

Isiah Thomas

Dane Fife

I love these guys because they’re fighters.  The problem is that we can’t bring in the depth in talent. From what I Know specifically with my time at UNC and Duke, it’s because we don’t want to go to the same lengths (cough cough cheating) that they’re doing.  Archie is a stubborn #^% who won’t adjust his plan (like 90% of coaches), but if he were in UNC, I have no doubt he’d be competing for banners. NOt sure he’d win but he’d have a chance.  It hurts me to say this but I’ve come to resign myself to think that corruption has ruined this beautiful sport.   

You play the game (cheating) or you lose.

Lol. I’m all for recruiting Indiana but not only Indiana. Need to protect your home recruiting pipelines and get the top in state talent. At the same time get the best players to fill out a top notch roster.