Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
JaybobHoosier

Pranks/Acts of Stupidity When Younger

We all know looking back at our lives we did some stupid stuff! Some were pranks we pulled on others, or we did stuff thinking it was cool but was down right idiotic. Those teenage years were something else lol. Who’s got some crazy stories to share?

For me, one of the stupidest things I ever did was take my parents car out when I was 15 when they were out of town. Now, I had been driving for quite some time before that. My dad grew up in the country of Gibson County IN, so gravel roads for miles and miles. He loved to just go driving or fishing, so he taught me how to drive and then the gear shift (manual) when I was a kid. Still though, a couple close buddies and I thought it was such a good idea to go drive around when we were 15..... Luckily we didn’t get pulled over and no accidents, but was stupid.

Another act of stupidity was setting the street on fire with a scientific mixture of oil, gasoline, and lighter fluid. Soon as we set it a car was coming down the road so we booked it. We were probably 14 at this time. Smoke could be seen for miles, and got out of a grounding (sister was a nark) by blaming it on each other.

Crazy times, but have plenty more stories. How about you all?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app