Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Naturalhoosier

Game Thread - Outback Bowl vs Ole Miss Sat 1/2/21 12:30pm ABC

This isn't on Tuttle at all.  
Needs to be penix or mculley next season. He has had two games and shows no ability to put points on the board. Sheridan needs to go with wommack and get a OC he knows what they are doing. This promoting from within isn't going to get us any further

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, IUfan_Charlie said:

I don’t know how you can say that. He was put in a tough spot but he didn’t play well at all.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

He had very little protection.  Took a lot of hits, and lost his throwing arm.  Ole Miss had one of the worst run defenses in the country; we did not even try and exploit it until the writing was on the wall.  

The guy has played in what three college games?  I think Tuttle played as well as we could have expected. 

2 minutes ago, maharkn said:

Needs to be penix or mculley next season. He has had two games and shows no ability to put points on the board. Sheridan needs to go with wommack and get a OC he knows what they are doing. This promoting from within isn't going to get us any further

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

I understand it's the heat of the moment, but this seems like a massive overreaction given the season we have had. Love the passion, I think this is the wrong conclusion.

1 minute ago, colonel06 said:

Well something really happened to the D you hardly heard anyone’s name mentioned today.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Rust I suppose. And I assume with having Covid issues that contact drills would be pretty limited.

stull not acceptable. There were times they looked scared to hit the Ole Miss QB, and he fell forward for an extra 2-3 yards 

Just now, cthomas said:

I understand it's the heat of the moment, but this seems like a massive overreaction given the season we have had. Love the passion, I KNOW this is the wrong conclusion.

Fixed it for you!

5 minutes ago, KzooHoosier82 said:

Mike Hart should have gotten the OC role and Sheridan cemented that fact. 

I really want an explanation for the game plan. It took a half of foot to figure out they couldn’t consistently stop us running the ball just adding to that Ole Miss came into the game horrible stopping the run 

Well we have to face this one for exactly what it is. We got our ***** shut the hell up. Now everybody was right about us. A sub .500 team without their best playmakers and we couldn’t finish when it mattered most. Now we get to hear how we weren’t for real all offseason and we’re still that program who hasn’t won a bowl game for 80 years. Terrible way to go out.