Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Naturalhoosier

Game Thread - Outback Bowl vs Ole Miss Sat 1/2/21 12:30pm ABC

1 minute ago, Drew L said:

Run. Run. Run. First half play calling has been atrocious.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

....... yah running the ball too much has been the issue. Not our defense not being able to tackle anything and Whop not knowing where he is suppose to run

3 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

McFadden wasn't likely to return that very far, but why the hell did he drop to a knee after catching it? 

To me, he looked confused, like he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do next. 

Our preparation for this game appears to have been poor. These guys weren't ready to play today. 

Tuttle didn’t look good at the end of the half. Time to see what the freshman can do

Williams ability to run could help with the pressure they are bringing. Tuttle hasn't been able to move the ball and is struggling with the injury. All dor seeing what dexter can do

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Banksyrules said:

Don’t do this.  This is a different type of team.  To a players eye, they can see our defense is legit.  They’re just not making the small adjustments.  They need this half. 

IU is going to have to come back and win this game. That’s the only way this team is different. There’s no way to justify losing to a sub .500 team

As bad as we looked we get the ball in the second half and are right in it  if we can somehow get a TD. Based on how we looked, and Tuttle seems to be injured, I doubt that happens but let’s see.

....... yah running the ball too much has been the issue. Not our defense not being able to tackle anything and Whop not knowing where he is suppose to run
I should’ve clarified. Run run run needs to be what we are doing. The Pass to Run ratio is stupid. Scott has 4 carries. Tuttle threw the ball nearly 25 times. Defense isn’t the issue. Ole Miss has a bunch of yards, but only 13 points.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Williams ability to run could help with the pressure they are bringing. Tuttle hasn't been able to move the ball and is struggling with the injury. All dor seeing what dexter can do

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

Curious to see if we run some wildcat with Williams and Ellis who can throw it? I want Tuttle to be healthy and the QB, but he looked awful and hurt.
My issue is if he is still hurting, don’t let him go out right away and fail because that will already hurt a long road to coming back in this game.

1 minute ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Changed my entire wardrobe. Time to change the tide here!

If I thought going bare A$$ naked and running around my neighborhood yelling.  YES!! I AM A DUMB AMERICAN..  would do any good at all, I would do it.  

Just now, JSHoosier said:

If you did that they could probably peg you as an American without you saying anything.

Oh trust me, they all know I am the only American on the block.  I am not yet fluent in German, but I understand enough!  :) 

The Swiss are not very welcoming to foreigners.  Unless you are on vacation and willing to drop 10's of thousands of dollars.  

10 minutes ago, Drew L said:

I should’ve clarified. Run run run needs to be what we are doing. The Pass to Run ratio is stupid. Scott has 4 carries. Tuttle threw the ball nearly 25 times. Defense isn’t the issue. Ole Miss has a bunch of yards, but only 13 points.

Whoops. My bad. I agree Stevie looked good when he was given the chance