Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

iubb

Fred Glass goes off on the CFB disrespect of IUFB

Love the fire from Fred Glass and the support for the program. Glad he is voicing what we all want to say at those responsible.

However, IUFB must tread a very fine line about being mad at the committee and not acting like we’re too big for this game. We haven’t won a bowl in over 25 years, so let’s take care of business in Tampa, finish the season top 10 and open next year the same.

1 minute ago, Magnanimous said:

Love the fire from Fred Glass and the support for the program. Glad he is voicing what we all want to say at those responsible.

However, IUFB must tread a very fine line about being mad at the committee and not acting like we’re too big for this game. We haven’t won a bowl in over 25 years, so let’s take care of business in Tampa, finish the season top 10 and open next year the same.

I understand this thinking, but we got **** on today!  God I hope CTA gets these guys willing to kill for him on Jan. 2!

Good for Fred.

To those in the “about time” and the “Dolson needs to speak up” crowds, understand that in that position they can’t. Unless of course they no longer want to keep that position, then of course they would bring the heat. It’s simple etiquette, especially for a first year AD.

CTA and the men will do the talking.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

How do we get a game against an unranked SEC team?  What a crock of ****!  ******* be scared of what we bring!  Lose by 7 at a Playoff teams joint don't mean jack, unless you are Georgia!  I'm drunk and pissed!

I love drunk posters, very enjoyable posts :) Get it Ryno!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

There is no reasonable explanation as to why NW is in a better bowl than IU, NONE. Yes, win and show then is great, but we got screwed.
I'm sure their excuse will be they were the winner of the west and in the championship game

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

Does anyone actually think Gary Barta will take the time to go on his show?

No, but Dakich earns points for calling him out publicly. It’s what we like to call a win/win for DD.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

It seems like so many people throughout the country woke up regarding college football's corruption today. It wasn't even just IU that got screwed too. I'd love for this to lead to actual change in the sport, but I imagine people will just forget about it in a few days. 

32 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Does anyone actually think Gary Barta will take the time to go on his show?

He doesn’t want that kinda smoke. He knows what he did and will cower in his basement hoping to god IU loses to Ole Miss. He knows how much talent his football program poaches from Indiana...oh and Coy Cronk? You’re persona non grata as far as I’m concerned...enjoy going from a 1-3rd round pick to going undrafted.
Fred said this as accurately as could be said...The Iowa’s, OSU’s, Michigan’s want no part of IU building a program for the reasons he laid out...this season won’t stop what is being built.

I sincerely hope non NFL guys like Whop, Crider, Powell and Swain chose to come back next year in a quest for something even greater. 

It seems like so many people throughout the country woke up regarding college football's corruption today. It wasn't even just IU that got screwed too. I'd love for this to lead to actual change in the sport, but I imagine people will just forget about it in a few days. 

See Army

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iowa fans are not too pleased with Barta either. They think he’s been helping ISU in all this.

He is! It’s not even a “think” at this point. It makes absolutely zero sense why he’d lead the charge against a team within his own conference, not even really a conference rival, in support of his team’s own, legitimate in-state rival. I would love nothing more than to see Tom Allen and the Indiana Hoosiers football team walk into Kinnick Stadium next year with guns a Blazin’ and spank that overrated and racist football program led by the AD who has cost the Indiana football program out of so much deserved success.

He is! It’s not even a “think” at this point. It makes absolutely zero sense why he’d lead the charge against a team within his own conference, not even really a conference rival, in support of his team’s own, legitimate in-state rival. I would love nothing more than to see Tom Allen and the Indiana Hoosiers football team walk into Kinnick Stadium next year with guns a Blazin’ and spank that overrated and racist football program led by the AD who has cost the Indiana football program out of so much deserved success.

Also, not to rant, but to then say “We appreciated watching Indiana play this year.” Uhh, screw that. The Hoosiers are being treated as some special-needs team/JV program that competes with the varsity guys. F*** off Gary give us some d*** respect.

He doesn’t want that kinda smoke. He knows what he did and will cower in his basement hoping to god IU loses to Ole Miss. He knows how much talent his football program poaches from Indiana...oh and Coy Cronk? You’re persona non grata as far as I’m concerned...enjoy going from a 1-3rd round pick to going undrafted.
Fred said this as accurately as could be said...The Iowa’s, OSU’s, Michigan’s want no part of IU building a program for the reasons he laid out...this season won’t stop what is being built.

I sincerely hope non NFL guys like Whop, Crider, Powell and Swain chose to come back next year in a quest for something even greater. 

Yup. He is too chicken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk