Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Butler - 12/19/20 Crossroads Classic @ 11:30 a.m. ET

He needs to put in the work because right now he can’t play at this level.  
We need Brunk back badly.  When Hunter is in the game their is a significant drop off.  I would be more than happy if he starts seeing some DNP.

6 hours ago, Jesus Shuttlesworth said:

He needs to put in the work because right now he can’t play at this level.  
We need Brunk back badly.  When Hunter is in the game their is a significant drop off.  I would be more than happy if he starts seeing some DNP.

Size wise, I don't see it happening, even when Brunk is back.  I don't want to see much Brunk/TJD at the same time, so IMO Hunter needs to be in when Thompson is out.  

I had a feeling the +\- numbers would be favorable when Rob was on the court. People were kind of bagging on him and I was thinking the whole time that the lineups he was in had to be pretty high on that scale. Good to see it reflected here.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

8 hours ago, cappymo14 said:

I had a feeling the +\- numbers would be favorable when Rob was on the court. People were kind of bagging on him and I was thinking the whole time that the lineups he was in had to be pretty high on that scale. Good to see it reflected here.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I was thinking that, too. I think the ball moves around much better when Rob is running the point and Trey is in. I like Al and he does some very good things for us, but sometimes the ball stops when its in his hand (especially against a 2/3 zone).