Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Butler - 12/19/20 Crossroads Classic @ 11:30 a.m. ET

Pleased with the way they've played here in the 2nd half. Galloway could be an absolute nightmare for teams if he can develop a consistent 3 ball. And Franklin is oozing confidence right now.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Just now, mdn82 said:

If we could stop with the very early games that would be fantastic

I disagree completely!  I think every game should be played at 11:00 AM Eastern Time or earlier.  Considering I'm 6 hours ahead The only way I can watch a game live is if it is played before 4 PM.  :) 

1 minute ago, jmsgws said:

I disagree completely!  I think every game should be played at 11:00 AM Eastern Time or earlier.  Considering I'm 6 hours ahead The only way I can watch a game live is if it is played before 4 PM.  :) 

Welcome to my world kinda having to wake up at dawn to watch most F1 races live.

Just now, kreigh8 said:

Galloway - time and score. He's going to be a good one. I'd much rather let him bang around to spell Thompson than to watch Hunter get worked down there. Give up a couple inches, but I'd take my chances

Galloway is a gamer, plays like a senior. You can tell he's a coach's son. I'll echo what everyone else has said about if his shot can improve.

Just now, LIHoosier said:

Welcome to my world kinda having to wake up at dawn to watch most F1 races live.

I have gotten pretty good about being able to stay away from sports pages, and Social Media when I really want to watch a game,  :).  My WI friends all laugh at me, because my wife and I have watched the Packers for Monday Night Football practically all season long.  

1 minute ago, Crimson and Cream said:

Galloway is a gamer, plays like a senior. You can tell he's a coach's son. I'll echo what everyone else has said about if his shot can improve.

Knowing a couple members of the coaching staff on CMA, it'd be easy money wagering his shot will improve while at IU.