Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUWBB vs Tennessee - 12/17/20 @ 4:00 on BTN+

UT pulled and we collapsed in last two minutes.  Veteran team inexcusable. Dolson needs to call Moren into his office tomorrow and chew her out. When you are trying to build something you can't do this or you will quickly become Chris Collins. 

To have this veteran team look decomposed in a close game down stretch two games in a row is a HUGE problem. Time to read Moren the riot act. 

We know we were exposed before Big Ten play. 

If this team can't play well as favorites time to make some major changes needed as this program will fall apart fast just like NW men who could not handle winning. We are precariously close now to that.

I would be very worried about this right now for program. 

Most disgusting performance I have seen in Moren era by far. Very worried.

I hate to compare Moren to Tom Allen but he is meeting and exceeding the hype. I asked if Allen is Pat Fitzgerald or Chris Collins many times. Right now Allen looks like Fitzgerald and Moren is dangerously close to being Chris Collins. Team looks like they cannot handle the hype which took Collins down and this program is on the verge of doing that if something does not change fast. 

43 minutes ago, Aaron said:

I would be very worried about this right now for program. 

I was worried about the program when Moren's first season ended and like half the team transferred. 

The recent stretch is concerning, but I think the ladies will get it figured out.  I would save your worry for the men's team. That's a program that's not pulling its weight. 

Big question going forward is can they be the 2015-2016 Men's Team who won Big Ten after horrible Non-Conference or the NW team the year after they made the tourney with same team and completely collapsed and were never the same. 

We are about to find out. Either way the last two games of non-conference were not acceptable on any level.   

I was worried about the program when Moren's first season ended and like half the team transferred. 

The recent stretch is concerning, but I think the ladies will get it figured out.  I would save your worry for the men's team. That's a program that's not pulling its weight. 

Agree, these ladies will finish with a strong year, I believe.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app