Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs North Alabama - 12/13/20 @ Noon on BTN

Are Petty insults and bragging about 40% shooting really what the Archie supporters are reduced to?  

Being better than hot garbage against a terrible team shouldn’t be viewed as an accomplishment.  

This exactly why we haven’t been a relevant program for so long. 

Maybe you could let other people handle the optimism portion of fandom when appropriate?

I’m sorry Brass. I don’t like to single out particular angles. But man, some of your posts are just dripping with misery bud.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I’ve been nervous about that actually. Nervous about what it does to the defense. I like him. I want him out there, but he’s slow, and this may be looking to much into things. Although he continued to get placed in the starting lineup, his minutes in conference play really dwindled as the season rolled on. He was exposed a few times in my opinion. We really need him though. We have a size problem. It’s bigger than the shooting problem.

Agree, it’s not necessary for him to play 20+ a night. We really need the size to either be in the paint to combat the bangers in the Big Ten and/or to give Trayce some breathers throughout the game.

Agree, it’s not necessary for him to play 20+ a night. We really need the size to either be in the paint to combat the bangers in the Big Ten and/or to give Trayce some breathers throughout the game.

Yeah, no doubt. There is also the fact that Joey had a few really nice games offensively last year. I guess I’m more worried about the injury he’s facing. The lost time. The lost early season competition. One thing I think Joey couldn’t afford to do was lose speed and mobility. So I’m worried if when back, he can’t be what he was. Just worried though. Not saying he will or won’t. Don’t know what he’s able to work on and what he’s not. He’s a leader. Undoubtedly one of the teams calming influences. Hoping he can get on the floor soon.

17 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Are Petty insults and bragging about 40% shooting really what the Archie supporters are reduced to?  

Being better than hot garbage against a terrible team shouldn’t be viewed as an accomplishment.  

Do you actually think fans opinions are why the program has not been relevant for so long?

Really?

23 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Welp, at least Kenpom likes us.