Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Loaded Chicken Sandwich

What Can IUBB do to Revive Your Excitement/Confidence?

35 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

So we weren’t even supposed to be good this year?

Man I don't even know anymore.  I know we were told we would be good once Archie had all his own players and they had the time to learn his system, but I feel like those goalposts just keep moving

2 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

He won 3 in the time he was here, but that wasn't good enough for many on this board. If memory serves correctly, you were in that camp.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Only 2 unless I forgetting  one 

7 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

He won 3 in the time he was here, but that wasn't good enough for many on this board. If memory serves correctly, you were in that camp.

He won 2.  And my issue was never with those season. It was his inability to make the tourney in his other years.  Asking somebody to consistently make the tourney for 3 million isn’t too much to ask 

24 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

He won 2 in the time he was here, but that wasn't good enough for many on this board. If memory serves correctly, you were in that camp. 

Crean wasn't consistent.  Need to be in the mix in the Big 10 every year and in the tourney.  

1 hour ago, TheWatShot said:

5 years ago, we were good. I didn't think we'd be anywhere close to that, and we aren't. 

Last year there were multiple people on this site assuring me we would be a top 25 team this year.  Now we can still get there if we close really well but we aren’t there now. 

20 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

Last year there were multiple people on this site assuring me we would be a top 25 team this year.  Now we can still get there if we close really well but we aren’t there now. 

I know right. Talk about moving goal posts.