Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
JaybobHoosier

BTown Banners Tailgate 2021

Hey All,

I know this is a long ways away, and a lot of uncertainty still ahead of us. However, if it’s fully safe to do so, would any of you fellow crazy IU football fans be up to do a tailgate for next season? I’m planning to attend a couple games if possible, and thought it would be fun to do a tailgate for the board here. Plus, who doesn’t like to see a drunken Boob?! :)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

25 minutes ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Hey All,

I know this is a long ways away, and a lot of uncertainty still ahead of us. However, if it’s fully safe to do so, would any of you fellow crazy IU football fans be up to do a tailgate for next season? I’m planning to attend a couple games if possible, and thought it would be fun to do a tailgate for the board here. Plus, who doesn’t like to see a drunken Boob?! :)

Would love to but it all depends on where I am next year.  If I'm still in the area I'll definitely join!

1 hour ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Oh trust me, get enough alcohol in me and I’m a dancing machine ;)

No one wants to see that. 

If planned properly the Natty family could likely attend.