Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

Indiana vs Purdue GAME CANCELLED AGAIN

2 minutes ago, dreachon said:

Yeah but that's not enough to get us in the CFP. 

Yep. Go big or go home. I want IU to make the CFP. Only way is if they beat Ohio State. If they are idle this week and play Northwestern they make a NY6 bowl but not the CFP. If they were to lose to OSU I bet they still get a good bowl. Hardly any risk. 

I doubt the Purdue game gets canceled. They’re just baking in excuses. The OSU rematch would be nice if Penix were healthy but I’m not confident Tuttle has the timing down enough to handle their smoke. There’s a huge difference between managing Wisconsin’s defense than OSU’s  

Also, I have zero confidence that OSU isn’t sweeping postive test results under the rug for key players. How do they have an outbreak that massive yet affect so few of their key starters last week? Playing them again will most definitely lead to IU players getting hurt and/or contracting covid thus potentially screwing up our bowl game. We have very little to gain playing them again and everything to lose.  IU doesn’t owe OSU anything and if they have to bow out so be it. They’ll still get their playoff bid. No one on that committee has the balls to vote them out for Florida or Texas A&M who will both probably lose one before the season ends

5 minutes ago, KzooHoosier82 said:

Also, I have zero confidence that OSU isn’t sweeping postive test results under the rug for key players. How do they have an outbreak that massive yet affect so few of their key starters last week? Playing them again will most definitely lead to IU players getting hurt and/or contracting covid thus potentially screwing up our bowl game. We have very little to gain playing them again and everything to lose.  IU doesn’t owe OSU anything and if they have to bow out so be it. They’ll still get their playoff bid. No one on that committee has the balls to vote them out for Florida or Texas A&M who will both probably lose one before the season ends

I'm still curious why Minnesota, Wisconsin, Maryland and now Michigan all cancelled two weeks, but OSU only had to cancel one. 

3 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I'm still curious why Minnesota, Wisconsin, Maryland and now Michigan all cancelled two weeks, but OSU only had to cancel one. 

Because the BigTen man. It’s all BS, moving the goalposts to accommodate them. Half their team is categorically ruled out for this week plus depending on when they tested positive  and I don’t see how it’s possible that others wouldn’t test positive in the past two weeks. 
Watch the BigTen go out and find some cupcake to play them and consider it a qualifying game. 

2 minutes ago, KzooHoosier82 said:

Watch the BigTen go out and find some cupcake to play them and consider it a qualifying game. 

Well, they already stopped Nebraska from doing that the week they were supposed to play Wisconsin, so that's probably what will happen. 

Because the BigTen man. It’s all BS, moving the goalposts to accommodate them. Half their team is categorically ruled out for this week plus depending on when they tested positive  and I don’t see how it’s possible that others wouldn’t test positive in the past two weeks. 

This will be a very interesting week for sure. Will they screw IU over to find them another opponent which they wouldn’t allow Nebraska to do, or will they screw IU over by changing their own rules to allow OSU into the title game?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, JaybobHoosier said:

This will be a very interesting week for sure. Will they screw IU over to find them another opponent which they wouldn’t allow Nebraska to do, or will they screw IU over by changing their own rules to allow OSU into the title game?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yes

1 hour ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Purdue is scared to play us, just like Michigan afraid to play OSU

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I've got a super-fun quiz for y'all! First poster to guess right gets a special prize!!

Michigan vs. OSU.

Purdoo vs IU.

Now the quiz...WHAT BEAKED FARM ANIMAL BIRD IS BEST REPRESENTED BY MICHIGAN AND PURDUE?

Ready...go!