Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Florida State in ACC - Big 10 Challenge - 12/9/20

Indiana is lucky they aren't getting blown out.  The offense is awful. Terrible shooting. Galloway is playing too much. Hunter is 2 for 3 from 3-point range--the only Hoosier to hit a 3--and he is sitting on the bench most of half. The defense looks good but not the rebounding. Very disappointing.

Good half overall. Many wasted opportunities from deep. Hope they learn from that. Guards doing a good job getting rimside. Rebounding is going to be a problem all season but not really helping ourselves on the blockout.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

The most promising play of the game for me tonight so far was a missed shot, but holy crap Rob showed some extreme aggressiveness attacking that rim. Loved it. 

TJD isn’t hurt, but watching him sit on the court for 20 seconds still placed a lot of scary thoughts in my mind. 

Seeing Al playing and seemingly without much concern for his ankle is a relief. 

Lander gets way too upset anytime things don’t go his way. If he’s disappointed in himself, then I’m okay with that as it suggests he’s expecting more from himself...but it often seems like he is upset with others who had nothing to do with his errors. He’s young.

Franklin is a solid rebounder and contributor this year. He and Race have showed significant improvement and impressed me thus far in the season. 

IU still sucks at shooting from the perimeter. 

Defense looks solid. 

Josh may not even remember the second half.