Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Schreckbagger

Parker Stewart - B. Braun Sheffield Sharks

5 minutes ago, Hippopotamo said:

I’m still convinced he had COVID

I know the first time I had covid I had a lot of breathing problems and felt like I had either lung or heart problems.  I had a lot of test and luckily found out that it was all clear.  It took me at least 6 weeks before I could start getting out and just walking a mile. I can't imagine a basketball player trying to get bac to where they can play full throttle on the court.

Evidently Dolson's talk with the team didn't have much of an effect on the "shooters". Al, Armaan, and now Parker all entering the transfer portal. Seems like they could have waited until the new coach was announced and then decide, but you can't blame them for trying to control their own destiny.

They will no doubt receive a bunch of interest and offers. And they will be from "known" coaches.

Bird in the hand...

Just now, DWB said:

Evidently Dolson's talk with the team didn't have much of an effect on the "shooters". Al, Armaan, and now Parker all entering the transfer portal. Seems like they could have waited until the new coach was announced and then decide, but you can't blame them for trying to control their own destiny.

Nope, they have to keep all options open.  By the same token, I wish our AD and coach had taken the same approach four years ago and NOT insisted on re-recruiting Crean's recruits and not pursuing McKinley Wright.  It's about "W's".

19 minutes ago, bleedhoosier said:

There is no doubt this legend is about to grow lol

You are so right. A 3rd team all conference guy in the OVC is about to assume mythic status at Indiana. Waiting for some Mgr to post on Instagram that the kid made 600 3’s in a row and then just strolled out of Cook.

47 minutes ago, Demo said:

You are so right. A 3rd team all conference guy in the OVC is about to assume mythic status at Indiana. Waiting for some Mgr to post on Instagram that the kid made 600 3’s in a row and then just strolled out of Cook.

Was it Guy Marc Michele? International transfer. He had some lore there for a while haha.

7 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Clearly not unexpected.  I don’t know how to feel about any of this.  

We need transfers to be good and to have some hope.  

Can’t get transfers without a coach.  

Cant keep current ones without a coach.  

I hope we actually have a plan.  

If the last 20 years has taught us anything......

5 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Now a valued member of the "IU player who never played for IU" team.

Starting Five:

C: Guy Marc Michel

PF: Larry freakin' Bird

SF: Josh Smith

SG: Bud Mackey

PG: Parker Stewart

sub: Ron Patterson

Can we add Dante Exum?