Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

johnsoniu

Game Thread-@Wisconsin- 12/5- 3:30 ABC

Saw this posted during an NBA Finals game in October. I'm not skilled enough to change the graphic, but just pretend it's the score of our game tonight and the title is "Boomers watching IU win a low-scoring game at Wisconsin." 
I don't think BADGERVOL is a Boomer, but I could still see this being his reaction. lol
[/url]  

Excellent win for IU. I hope this successful season leads to sustained strong recruiting classes going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I apologize for the stupid question in advance.
Anyone know the meaning of our guys on the sideline holding up the folding chairs?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners
I have no actual idea and am probably way off but I had just assumed it was a show of support as in "we stand with you" sort of thing. IDK??????

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

“Vegas, which pegged Indiana as 14-point underdogs against the Badgers, apparently didn’t realize that Penix does not play defense.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/saturdaytradition.com/indiana-football/after-indianas-latest-triumph-the-best-story-in-college-football-keeps-getting-better/amp/

18 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

“Vegas, which pegged Indiana as 14-point underdogs against the Badgers, apparently didn’t realize that Penix does not play defense.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/saturdaytradition.com/indiana-football/after-indianas-latest-triumph-the-best-story-in-college-football-keeps-getting-better/amp/

“The program that hadn’t been ranked in the top 10 since 1969...” That’s a long time ago!!!!  I can’t lie, my voice cracked as I read that to my wife. 

5 hours ago, Dhop said:

I apologize for the stupid question in advance.
Anyone know the meaning of our guys on the sideline holding up the folding chairs?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Tremendous question, I have wondered the same myself.  Thinking back, I believe this has been a common sighting since the beginning of the season...

18 hours ago, Naturalhoosier said:

“The program that hadn’t been ranked in the top 10 since 1969...” That’s a long time ago!!!!  I can’t lie, my voice cracked as I read that to my wife. 

finally reaching puberty??? About time