Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

IU MVP vs Stanford

TJD

The points, defense, and rebounds are great but the attitude is what got this entire team going.  I would add that Armaan was a big part of the attacking attitude too.  He seemed to get into the paint when he wanted.  We need to keep doing this.

6 minutes ago, Chips&Dipo said:

Bruce Hornsby

(Just kidding, TJD)

I sure as hell know more about Bruce Hornsby than I ever cared to.  

MVP?  Stanford, they let us win.  Very nice of them.

11 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

TJD

The points, defense, and rebounds are great but the attitude is what got this entire team going.  I would add that Armaan was a big part of the attacking attitude too.  He seemed to get into the paint when he wanted.  We need to keep doing this.

Would also say he gets some points for playing the whole game 

5 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

Didn't see the game, because work, but stat lines gotta go with Davis.

Thompson had 4 blocks as well.  It'd be nice if he can keep that up, seems like it's been a while since we had a legit shot blocker.

Wow didn’t notice the 4 blocks. I think I saw the 3 blocks by Lander and stared and stopped noticing other people’s totals 

7 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

Didn't see the game, because work, but stat lines gotta go with Davis.

Thompson had 4 blocks as well.  It'd be nice if he can keep that up, seems like it's been a while since we had a legit shot blocker.

Thompson had a great stat line 15 points (6-7 FG, 1-1 3FG, 2-2 FT), 8 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals, and 4 blocks in 32 minutes without a turnover. 

22 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Thompson had a great stat line 15 points (6-7 FG, 1-1 3FG, 2-2 FT), 8 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals, and 4 blocks in 32 minutes without a turnover. 

8 minutes ago, MemphisHoosier said:

Franklin, any man who plays 40 minutes, puts up solid stats (13pts, 8 reb, 5 ast), and spends a good portion of that time guarding a Burger Boy deserves the recognition.

I don’t think we win that game without those two.  TJD was absolute beast and player of the game.  Those two were huge for the win.

Franklin, any man who plays 40 minutes, puts up solid stats (13pts, 8 reb, 5 ast), and spends a good portion of that time guarding a Burger Boy deserves the recognition.

Truth! Zaire Williams had 4 points on 1-10 shooting from the field and fouled out.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I only saw the second half, so I'm not sure my vote would be educated enough.  But I love that you're doing this after every game!

I didn’t do it after the Texas loss because of how bad it was. I used to do this many moons ago and a lot of posters didn’t like when I did it after losses. Picking my battles :)

Glad you like I though. It’s fun to see as the season progresses who has the most MVPs, and then compare to what our thoughts are with the season. It’s pretty neat.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app