Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Stanford - 12/2/20 @ 1:30 on ESPN

Just now, Free Jurkin! said:

I'm not complaining, but I don't understand how teams let TJD get to his left shoulder so often. He has no right hand.

Yeah it’s a little surprising. But his drop step is pretty darn good so even if players know he’s going left, he gets them going right for that split second. 

he’s really solid at identifying the feel in the post. 

7 minutes ago, HoosierCoop said:

I am staying on the Lander train.  I have a feeling this kid will take over a game soon, just not this game.

Me too. He’s only 18 years old, should still be in high school, and doesn’t have a big body. But he’s talented and he needs to just be thrown into the fire. Experience is the best teacher. I’d rather he play his way and make mistakes than play timid. 

2 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

I LOVE the way Lander is playing. A bit sloppy, but athletic, and dare I say...swaggy.

I agree. If he can get his shot down, he will be a great playmaker for us moving forward

Lander = DGreen

All the skills in the world, but will he put it together.

I am not saying I am giving up on him... I think he can be a really good piece for us moving forward, even this year in some games... but his bad is just as infuriating....

Just now, Stuhoo said:

We are an excellent defensive team.

Franklin, Phinissee, and Thompson are just so, so consistently good. The defensive scheme is really good too, even when we play crappy.

Well they said it would take years to learn.  (Ducks and hides and not that I agree with that just being a smart @$$)