Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Providence - 11/30/20 @ 2:15 ET

2 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Hunter fouls out and only played 8 minutes.  I'm afraid he's never going to be the player everyone expected.  Just can't seem to bounce back from his injury layout.

It’s hard to argue with that. The nerve issue really messed up his game. He could’ve been a deadly player

5 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Hunter fouls out and only played 8 minutes.  I'm afraid he's never going to be the player everyone expected.  Just can't seem to bounce back from his injury layout.

I'm sure some will disagree, but this is why there's more to being an effective recruiter than simply getting the Indiana Mr. Basketball to commit each year. Some guys just won't ever become what you hoped they would be. 

Just now, DChoosier said:

This is probably the least Lander has played in his life.

Yep I would agree.  He looks like a 17 year old the first couple of games.  He is probably hurt most from the lack of cupcakes.  But he is 17, with a 15 year old body.  He will be good next year.  He has an elite skill that plays once this slows down.  I think his best ball this year will be in January.  

Not the 30 point win I was hoping for halfway through the second half but we extended the lead in the second half despite not playing our best ball.  This team can ball when they play like this.  Defense was solid and the offense spread it around!!

Let's take down the Longhorns tomorrow!!