Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Tennessee Tech - 11/25/20 @ 8:00 ET on BTN

Welp, about what I expected. Didn't expect to see so many minutes from the Frosh. We did pretty close to what Vegas predicted. Lots of good, especially considering all Frosh play. Need to work on FTs and 3pt shooting, but those are the only biggee tonight. 

I realize everybody's concerned about safety -- as they should be -- but it seems odd to me that after 40 minutes of sweating all over each other and all kinds of contact, the coaches and players can't shake hands after the game?

I'm presuming everyone has been tested. 

Except for the last 10 minutes of the first half, an unimpressive performance.  Tennessee Tech played them even in the 2nd half. If IU plays like this against real competition, it will be a long season.  Free throw shooting stinks. Defense was weak. Outside shooting is no better than last season. They could go 0-3 in Maui (Asheville).

3 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

There has been a long history of bad blood between IU and Tennessee Tech.  Seems IU beat them out on a recruiting war for Peter Jurkin.

Heard it was a real hands-on battle.