Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Tennessee Tech - 11/25/20 @ 8:00 ET on BTN

Geronimo clearly not the most skilled offensive talent but you can already tell how athletic the kid is. If he puts it together...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I know it’s way early, but Geronimo reminds me of Oladipo during his freshman year. Crazy athletic but with lots of potential

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Have to keep in mind  that TT stinks plus they are missing two of their best players.
That being said...I realize this is a low bar but I’m excited that the freshman play like they give a sh#t which often has not been the case with Archie’s teams. Maybe the freshmen will light a fire for the vets. 

3 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

They have the 246th rated defense and they pride themselves on being a defensive team because their offense is in the 300s

I mean, this is a pre-season type game. First game for 4 of these guys. We're favored by like 30ish, and already close to covering. Not sure that expecting perfection in game one is really reality based. Not saying we don't have issues, and not saying we're great, but it's pretty silly to go full tilt neg after only a half in the first game of the season when we're up 29 and shooting 60%

3 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

The announcer laments that TTU can't hit anything. Probably the fact that they're taking terrible shots has something to do with it. They're regularly launching 25- and 30-footers. Unless my contact lenses have gone bad, I don't see a Steph Curry on that team. 

That beared guy can continue to chuck them up, he hasn't even been close on most of them.