Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Game Thread: 11/28 vs. Maryland - Noon - ESPN2

I do like the commentators giving us some love for being outside the top 10 in the CFP initial release.  However, they've been around long enough to know the Big Ten isn't going to leave O$U out of the championship game.  O$U will play with 30 players next week and beat MSU.

Don't like just running it up the gut three times and punting.  Would have liked to have seen what Tuttle could do.  We have a game that he can get some reps in.  Do it!!

Exactly! Plus, if Penix is hurt and out another week+, Tuttle needs as many snaps as possible right now.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

If the Big Ten does change the rule to allow Ohio State play in the title game should they finish with less than 6 games, that's robbery.  I certainly understand the reasoning of not letting an undefeated team stay out of the title game, but that is something they should have thought of in advance.  I'd venture to say that if IU had been in the opposite spot, they wouldn't consider changing the rule.

If the Big Ten does change the rule to allow Ohio State play in the title game should they finish with less than 6 games, that's robbery.  I certainly understand the reasoning of not letting an undefeated team stay out of the title game, but that is something they should have thought of in advance.  I'd venture to say that if IU had been in the opposite spot, they wouldn't consider changing the rule.

Oh definitely!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, brumdog45 said:

O$U will play a midweek game or a makeup game to get to the min. 6 games. 

Just now, brumdog45 said:

I still think it was foolish of Warren to not build in a bye week that would turn into a week to make up postponements if necessary.

Just now, HoosierAloha said:

O$U will play a midweek game or a makeup game to get to the min. 6 games. 

Who will they play?   I thought the games had to be conference games.  I can't see another conference team, wanting to bail them out.