Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

RaceToTheTop

Gregg Marshall resigns

5 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Can you guys move away from the stuff about posts you didn’t like from the other guy from years ago and pleeeeeeeeease move on?

(Or take it to pms.)

Thanks 

I ain't got nothing against the dude.  I was just responding to his posts.  It's weird that mine were getting deleted but his weren't.   

Nothing but love.  

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

I ain't got nothing against the dude.  I was just responding to his posts.  It's weird that mine were getting deleted but his weren't.   

Nothing but love.  

I offed a couple of his posts too!

You guys are both fine and excellent—it’s just that the thread is going down a path of calling out other posters instead of discussing that @$$-hat Marshall.

All good.

2 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

You guys are both fine and excellent—it’s just that the thread is going down a path of calling out other posters instead of discussing that @$$-hat Marshall.

All good.

10-4!

Treesh, I was just discussing.  I gots no hate for you.

10 hours ago, Magnanimous said:

The difference is that Bobby Knight coached here and not there, so he gets a pass. If you win, your fan base gives you a pass and still reveres you and it’s the rest of the sporting landscape that is the issue. Just how like whenever an NCAA scandal happens, the fan base of school in trouble “actually know what is occurring” and the national narrative is just the haters coming out because they’re jealous.

I'm sure the eight players transferring this offseason and talking about why helped speed the process along.

All good.

@ss-hat Marshall and taking it to pms in the same thread!!! This is great!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

On 11/20/2020 at 6:59 AM, schoosier said:

He will be back in SC coaching next season. He’s said/done some horrible things but everyone deserves a second chance. Just look at our own examples.

Truth be told, he’s had multiple chances at Wichita State.  I think in life too often we assume a second chance only occurs AFTER someone gets caught.  He’s had multiple chances already.  I think how someone acts after not getting caught speaks more to their character than what they do after getting caught.  Change after getting caught is an externally forced change in behavior.

But yes, he’ll be back on a sideline.  Rick Pitino is.