Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

Game Thread: 11/21 @ OSU Noon ABC

Just now, HoosierAloha said:

That fumble is most likely a 14 point swing before halftime.  Huge play.

I want to see this team compete in the second half.  We are unlikely to win but showing some pride and competing would be a good sign.  Play a little smarter too.  And call some ******* holds!!

These holds are out of control and Tom Allen is FINALLY starting to work the refs over them. 

They've gotten hits, but they need to start wrapping up.
Ohio state is hitting and you can hear it. Indiana is just using their arms like they are scared to hit them.

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

Just now, cthomas said:

The talent difference is huge. We have a good football team. They have a national championship level good TEAM. Pretty much what I expected. We need to move on from this and finish a really good season.

I agree. Unless there is a miracle we are going to lose, to possibly the best team in the country, but the important thing is not not let this probable loss bleed into next week. Keep our sh#* together and we could still be looking at 5-1 with wins over PSU, UM and MSU. Just can’t let a single game deflate us,