Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Virtual Hoosier Hysteria 11/18 @8:00--Comment Thread

Just re-watched the (limited) scrimmage video.

Armaan Franklin and Race Thompson looked like completely different players--stronger, more confident.

I'm thinking it could be TJD, Race, Armaan, Al, and Rob starting, with Jerome and Khristian the first two off the bench. If Rob plays well he holds his spot and if not Khristian is breathing down his neck for key minutes.

Then it's Joey for ten minutes per game to add size, and Trey, Anthony and Jordan when we're way ahead or need to shake things up. 

Boy, I loved the event last night just wish it was 45 minutes longer. If you didn't like that don't ever go to practice. I would pay $5.99 a month to be able to see a couple of hours of that each week. If this pandemic would get over, I could go back to going to practice. But after reading this board I must be in the minority. 

Boy, I loved the event last night just wish it was 45 minutes longer. If you didn't like that don't ever go to practice. I would pay $5.99 a month to be able to see a couple of hours of that each week. If this pandemic would get over, I could go back to going to practice. But after reading this board I must be in the minority. 

If they showed 10 or 15 minutes of live scrimmage, you wouldn’t be seeing the complaints like you are.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

31 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

No disrespect, but I was anticipating more live coverage than promo video.  

16 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

If they showed 10 or 15 minutes of live scrimmage, you wouldn’t be seeing the complaints like you are.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Or, if there were no plans of a scrimmage or anything live, they could have simply just said on Wednesday at 7pm we're releasing a behind the scenes season preview video (and done it across all social media channels). But telling people to tune in to a specific place at a specific time to a Virtual Hoosier Hysteria implies something way different than what we got. 

They didn’t market it properly. That is my complaint. I enjoyed watching it and really liked the strength and conditioning part of it.

They were promoting a Bentley and delivered a Buick. It’s not bad but far from what was expected. As someone else posted, hopefully that’s the low point of the season and not a metaphor.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app