Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2021) - PF Mustapha Amzil to Dayton

We first were in contact with Amzil in late October and extended a formal offer today.

6'9" PF attends First Love Christian Academy in Washington, PA.  He is a native of Finland and represented his country on its U-18 national team.

Oct. 2020 The Daily Hoosier

Stats #1

Stats #2

Hudl

5 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Just committed to Dayton 

Interesting?  So does this mean our Mason Miller chances are higher?  If that is a no go, who is next on the list?  I guess grad transfer becomes most likely reality.  I want to remind Archie, Chet Holmgren is still available.  LOL.  

11 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Interesting?  So does this mean our Mason Miller chances are higher?  If that is a no go, who is next on the list?  I guess grad transfer becomes most likely reality.  I want to remind Archie, Chet Holmgren is still available.  LOL.  

So does this mean our Mason Miller chances are higher?

Nah. I think they're pretty slim.

If that is a no go, who is next on the list?

Transfers who don't have to sit. For that, the "our recruiting sux" contingent is gonna need patience, but the results could be fantastic. Every single one of us would rather have Max Bielfeldt (pretty much best case scenario) than Mustapha Amzil.

Just now, Stuhoo said:

So does this mean our Mason Miller chances are higher?

Nah. I think they're pretty slim.

If that is a no go, who is next on the list?

Transfers who don't have to sit. For that, the "our recruiting sux" contingent is gonna need patience, but the results could be fantastic. Every single one of us would rather have Max Bielfeldt (pretty much best case scenario) than Mustapha Amzil.

My opinion of Amzil is well known.  Glad we didn't end up with him.  Fitzner 2.0.  But better than Priller.  

Anyway, I bet Archie is ready to play some basketball games, this recruiting business is tough.  

20 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Who doesn't want a 7' point guard?

33 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I would say that might be the best option regardless of what M. Miller does. 

If Durham, Brunk and TJD all move on that leaves 5 open scholarships and exactly 1 returning frontcourt player (Race.) IU will need some big bodies. 

I'm shocked that you would disparage one of the most beloved players in IU history in that way.

Don’t be shocked. But fear not, Tim Priller can make a snowman out of rain AND can win a game of Connect 4 in three moves.........

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

37 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Don’t be shocked. But fear not, Tim Priller can make a snowman out of rain AND can win a game of Connect 4 in three moves.........

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Doc ... you are OBVIOUSLY confusing meek, mild, Timmy Priller with his superhero alter ego:

MIDDLE SCHOOL BOB