Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Colonial Crester

5 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Some sad news to share:

Read this morning that Colonial Crester, a founder and mod at the HSN board, very suddenly passed away last night. If any of you ever venture over to that board, there is a thread in place to pay respects. CC was not only a great mod and Hoosier fan, but he was always one of the first to remind HSN posters that no matter what board and group one prefers, we are all Hoosier fans. 

RIP Colonial Crester

Thanks for your kind words over there.

RIP CC

Hope Ken is ok.  Saw he hadn’t posted on it.  He wasn’t young when we were all over there.  I am sure this has him shook more than any other.  Thoughts and prayers to his HSN and real family.  This is a shocking one.  Pretty sure he was my parents age so around 60.  Surreal

Terrible news. I remember him on the old Scout.com message board. 

Wishing the best for his family moving forward.

I was unaware of HoosierSportsNation. I forget how i stumbled upon this fourm. I wish there was just one single IU fan message boards. There was always a rivalry between Peegs and Scout back in the day. 

16 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Hope Ken is ok.  Saw he hadn’t posted on it.  He wasn’t young when we were all over there.  I am sure this has him shook more than any other.  Thoughts and prayers to his HSN and real family.  This is a shocking one.  Pretty sure he was my parents age so around 60.  Surreal

Sadly, I was the one that had to call Ken and break the news. I have messaged back and forth today.

Understandably, he is shocked and a bit of a mess. But seems ok, relatively.

3 hours ago, bluegrassIU said:

Sadly, I was the one that had to call Ken and break the news. I have messaged back and forth today.

Understandably, he is shocked and a bit of a mess. But seems ok, relatively.

Oh dude I am sorry to hear that on you being the one that had to break it.  Ken if you see this, hang in there.  

1 minute ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Very sad news and hits really hard. I had three pleasure of meeting Eric (Colonial) a few times, such a great guy. He will be missed, such a major part of IU fan forums today!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Thanks Jaybob--well said, condolences, and always good to see you stop in.