Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Let’s Play a Lineup Game

13 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

He played all season that year like that. Brunk will have a short leash. Then the best 3 guards on any given night will play predominately with 2 of Race/TJD/Jerome

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I would hope he learned. Especially now that we have 3-4 guards capable of pushing the pace. 

By big ten play

Phinisee/Armaan

Lander/Armaan 

Al/Hunter

Hunter/Race

TJD/Brunk/Race 

22 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

He played all season that year like that. Brunk will have a short leash. Then the best 3 guards on any given night will play predominately with 2 of Race/TJD/Jerome

You may be right about Jbrunk starting, but if he does it’ll be with three guards I betcha.

he says he wants to go smaller and I think he will.

You may be right about Jbrunk starting, but if he does it’ll be with three guards I betcha.
he says he wants to go smaller and I think he will.

Could be, we lack F depth. Would make sense. Might work well in NonCon. Let’s see if that lineup can rebound vs B1G teams. Anyone confident Archie figures it out?

Just now, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Could be, we lack F depth. Would make sense. Might work well in NonCon. Let’s see if that lineup can rebound vs B1G teams. Anyone confident Archie figures it out?

From what I have seen. Archie is too loyal during the season. Unwilling to make personnel decisions in the middle of a long slog. I doubt he could be where he was at Dayton without being able to make those decisions at all. 

Brunk and TJD shouldn’t be on the court together. Point blank

Tonight Archie said Franklin has gained 12-14 lbs.

I’m still thinking he starts at the three with Al and Rob.

Im afraid it’s Joey and TJD with them. My favorite lineup is Race, TJD, Al, Rob, and Armaan.

Quick, rim protection, enough shooting, excellent defensively, enough size.

On 10/21/2020 at 7:54 PM, Treesh said:

AL

PHIN

FRANK

RACE

TJD

EDIT: Alright, maybe not that line up as there's too many ball handlers on the floor at once. PHIN-HUNTER-AL combo will suffice. 

Pray they all improved shooting the 3. 

Well.. I guess i was right. 

Idk if we will see much change in the lineup so quickly, so I think we will see the same one in game 2. However, I would like to go:

Rob
Al
Jerome
Race
TJD

However, that’s with Brunk back and ready to go so that we can have a big off the bench. Trey, Lander, Brunk, and Armaan are ready to go off the bench! A lot of toughness coming off the bench that’s needed!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners