Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

Game Thread: 10/24 vs PSU 3:30 FS1

Never thought not knowing when to take a knee would be such a big factor.  First Allen doesn't have us take a knee at the end of the first half and it almost cost us three points.  Then Franklin doesn't do it and it keeps the game alive for us at the end of regulation.

I gave up and went to do dishes cause I thought this game was over which I never do. After watching the end I am amazed at how iu this game was. Possibly my favorite was the basically onside kick which should have doomed them lol. Then they go for 2 in ot and we get in in the most epic fashion of all time. This is what being a iu fan is all about imo. Your always amazed by something and tonight was amazing

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Anybody see the video of the Penn State player on the sideline holding up a three foot Thank You card after Penix threw an interception to him?

Dousch bags.

What was up with that guy who caught the first touchdown pass going up to the camera saying "I'm back! I'm back! I'm back!" Thought that was kind of weird. 

33 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Anybody see the video of the Penn State player on the sideline holding up a three foot Thank You card after Penix threw an interception to him?

Dousch bags.

Losers with funny posters. Yay losers!

Been able to digest this game overnight but wow that still does not feel real. Probably the top IUFB moment of my lifetime and even a top sporting moment in general. Two biggest takeaways from this game IMO:

CTA is the perfect man to lead the Hoosiers: think we might’ve gotten a gem here especially considering Allen doesn’t seem like the type of guy to leave for a bigger brand. He’s about a personable guy as they get and it’s clear the players absolutely LOVE playing for him. You have to respect the hell out of that 2 point conversion attempt in overtime and my favorite part of it all was Allen yelling to his team after the game, “I’ve been mocked, I’ve been embarrassed, but IVE NEVER CARED!”

Penix leads the team late: In the final minutes, Penix delivered when needed most. He had a few great throws to the sideline and the Hoosiers moved the ball well. He finished with the rushing touchdown and the two point conversion to send it to OT, the throwing TD in overtime, and the game winning 2 Point Conversion. Regardless of the rest of the game, that’s the kind of finish you want to see from your Quarterback who’s supposed to lead this team.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
I like how the young recievers stepped up in the and made big plays. Future looks bright for Swinton and Hewitt

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

I like how the young recievers stepped up in the and made big plays. Future looks bright for Swinton and Hewitt

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

That catch by Hewitt over the middle late in the game was spectacular. It looked like Penix played not to lose most of the second half then switched gears late. The final drive and OT were what we need from Penix moving forward. Just go out and ball!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

45 minutes ago, Gahoosierfan said:

I know Allen doesn't want Penix to scramble and run because of his injury history. However, he will need to knock the rust off and up his passing game. 

Allen needs to get over that.  The truth is that with his poor our OL protection was, he was more likely to get hurt in the pocket than running.