Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

Game Thread: 10/24 vs PSU 3:30 FS1

9 minutes ago, Josh said:

Wait...was i finally right about something lol

Penix isn't going to get any badmouthing from me for a while.  Excellent effin win!!!

Eh to be fair he seemed really off until the last two drives or so, though Hendershot had a horrible drop and Fryfogle had like 2 or 3

12 minutes ago, mamasa said:

As I celebrated, I threw my hat across the room and it landed in the dog food and water. But, can’t wash it since it’s lucky!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

You MUST now wear your dog slop hat until we lose.
If we go undefeated it’s gonna be a long off season.

31 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

This was the most ‘un-Indiana Football’ outcome in the history of Indiana Football.

Exactly, I told my brother I fully expected Penix to have a season ending injury on the last play since "It's Indiana (football)"

Big props to CTA going for the 2 and the win

Big props to Penix for showing up on the final drive and OT after being pretty horrible most of the afternoon. He looks like he's added some muscle and his mechanics are different. Hopefully that gets ironed out. And ffs let him let him move out of the pocket some.

Defense played well, especially considering how long they were on the field. Need to work on QB containment, A LOT !!

Only 4 penalities for 36 yds, and no costly boneheaded ones at inopportune times

Failing to take the knee at end of 1st half was ridiculous. 

Not gonna hammer the staff for the botched kickoff at end of regulation. I agree with a squib kick there, kid just failed to execute.

Team showed they will fight...AWESOME WIN!! Bring on Rutger!

Go Hoosiers!

IU has lost so many games like this. Eventually we were bound to win one. This time it was the PSU staff that seemed unaware of what needed to happen. Hopefully, we grow and are better next week. Only this time we get grow from a win instead of a loss. Congrats to the team and the staff for putting themselves in position for the win.