Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ALASKA HOOSIER

Anyone do any Overlanding?

1 minute ago, ALASKA HOOSIER said:

This is probably a stretch.... Any Hoosier fans like to Overland beside me? If so, what is your rig? Where do you go? What is your gear?

If you aren't an overlander but would like to get into it or just want to ask questions, ask!

Here is my rig:

2020 Jeep Gladiator:

KB VOODOO 18" bedrack

ARB simpson III tent

ARB 8' awning

Propane stove

Camplux Propane shower

and much more!

1671336217_WhatsAppImage2020-06-02at05_16_27.thumb.jpeg.dfe6678366a4690a3dc15bb5a6e068d8.jpeg

Been all over Alaska this summer. Valdez, Homer, Anchorage, Montana Creek, Kasilof, Klutina, Gulkana, Denali Highway, Denali National Park, Whitefish State Park, Chatanika

Holy **** that's cool!

This is probably a stretch.... Any Hoosier fans like to Overland beside me? If so, what is your rig? Where do you go? What is your gear?
If you aren't an overlander but would like to get into it or just want to ask questions, ask!
Here is my rig:
2020 Jeep Gladiator:
KB VOODOO 18" bedrack
ARB simpson III tent
ARB 8' awning
Propane stove
Camplux Propane shower
and much more!
1671336217_WhatsAppImage2020-06-02at05_16_27.thumb.jpeg.dfe6678366a4690a3dc15bb5a6e068d8.jpeg
Been all over Alaska this summer. Valdez, Homer, Anchorage, Montana Creek, Kasilof, Klutina, Gulkana, Denali Highway, Denali National Park, Whitefish State Park, Chatanika

Yeah Alaska, that’s nice!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

On 9/25/2020 at 9:49 AM, ALASKA HOOSIER said:

Here is my rig:

2020 Jeep Gladiator:

KB VOODOO 18" bedrack

ARB simpson III tent

ARB 8' awning

Propane stove

Camplux Propane shower

and much more!

Always thought that was one of those things that looks incredibly cool. But, in reality, I am so inept at so many things that the only question is how I would accidentally kill myself.

nah... Overlanding is a fun way to get out there and explore the outdoors. I'm too damned old to sleep on the ground any more. I need my creature comforts and even though we have a big @$$ RV, this past summer, we only used it 3 times. Almost every weekend me and my buddy was out overlanding/adventuring to places we couldn't get to normally to be able to hike, fish, hunt, bike, kayak, raft or just hang out and enjoy the wilderness. And, the wife enjoys it as well! What's cool is that you don't need a monster 4x4, just a vehicle that you can slap a roof top tent on and go. All the other stuff is just gucci.