Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2022) - CG Jalen Hood-Schifino to INDIANA

Things can change but this would be a great get for IU.  This would give CMW two top 30 5* guards to come to IU during his very young tenure as head coach.

I was a little worried about the 22' class but should JHS choose IU like many are indicating to go with Banks/Gunn and add one of Brice or Clowney and this would be a tremendous recruiting class.   

Just now, dwtaylor1055 said:

Things can change but this would be a great get for IU.  This would give CMW two top 30 5* guards to come to IU during his very young tenure as head coach.

I was a little worried about the 22' class but should JHS choose IU like many are indicating to go with Banks/Gunn and add one of Brice or  and Clowney and this would be a tremendous recruiting class.   

^^Adjusted for maximum wonderful-osity^^

Just now, ap2345 said:

Sensabaugh is more of a priority at this point. The staff REALLY wants him. 

Because Durr and Duncomb already give us length at the 5, but getting "Draymond Green Jr." on our squad would be uniquely excellent.

6 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Because Durr and Duncomb already give us length at the 5, but getting "Draymond Green Jr." on our squad would be uniquely excellent.

Actually it's more because of his ability to score in a number of ways. Plus Fife supposedly sees some Moye in him which he loves. 

16 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Brice is higher on the list than Clowney so yes they do. Will they get both who knows. Hopefully they get at least 1. 

Thats really surprising to me! But it seems you are more in the know. Would love to have both

10 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Brice is higher on the list than Clowney so yes they do. Will they get both who knows. Hopefully they get at least 1. 

Will freely admit that I haven’t watched a kid in a minute that I want more than Clowney. But I would love to see a couple of Sensabaugh games. The HS games from last year were useless because of the knee. But given the sheer gushing from everywhere about him, he’s clearly blown people away. Gotta find somethin’ to watch. If anybody knows of any useful game stream or video, I would really appreciate a heads up.

1 hour ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

Thats really surprising to me! But it seems you are more in the know. Would love to have both

It’s only people’s opinion.  Only the staff knows who is ahead of who on a big board.  Insiders like peegs and Rabjohns can and will give their opinion on why they think one is higher then the other.    That’s one persons opinion.   Both of them are high enough on IU’s board that they both have official visits lined up.   Just got to wait and see after some domino’s fall if they still make the trips